Instrumental (B.M., KA)
In addition to individual artistic lessons, the study programme is focussed on the diverse endeavours and the repertoire acquisition in chamber music formations and orchestral playing. The curriculum also includes minor lessons (piano) and, for pianists, lessons in accompaniment. The programme is complemented by a diverse elective area, which, in addition to performance training and music education offerings, also includes visual arts and interdisciplinary formats. A special feature is the networking of instrumental studies with the Faculties of Early Music, New Music and Jazz, which, among other things, can be intensified by dividing the main subject lessons. In addition to premises at the HfK, opportunities for practical vocational training are offered by the open-air event series “Open Space” and “Court Concerts” as well as a variety of venues in which numerous concerts take place. The programme also offers Master classes and workshops with internationally renowned artists.
The lecturers in the field of music are renowned musicians who perform in concert halls around the world. A close and co-operative exchange between students and teachers is of central importance in the field of music.
- Start of studies Winter semester, October 1
- Parameters of studies Full-time, regular period of studies of eight semesters
- Teaching languages German
- Volume of studies 240 ECTS-points
- Registration start From March
- Semester fee 336,32 EUR
Here you will find the course plans and modular guides.
- Course plan – BM KA Instrumental Accordion (PDF)
- Course plan – BM KA Instrumental Guitar (PDF)
- Course plan – BM KA Instrumental Piano (PDF)
- Course plan – BM KA Instrumental Orchestral instruments (PDF)
- Modular guides – BM KA Accordion (PDF)
- Modular guides – BM KA Guitar (PDF)
- Modular guides – BM KA Piano (PDF)
- Modular guides – BM KA Orchestral instruments (PDF)
- Email email@example.com
- Phone +49 421 9595-1113
Study-related specialist advice from the dean of studies
The area of responsibility of the dean of studies includes questions about studying and teaching. In accordance with the examination and study regulations, the dean of studies ensures that the individual courses of study are progressed appropriately, decides on measures to ensure that the necessary courses are offered with adequate supervision and ensures that student interests are appropriately taken into account. The dean of studies supports you throughout your studies and coordinates subject-specific advice from lecturers. You can also contact the dean of studies to arrange further advice and if you have personal concerns or difficulties.